Our Commitment to Quality
As part of our ongoing commitment to a high standard of customer service and quality of products, our New Zealand manufacturing facility has been
independently audited and certified as meeting the international quality standard ISO 9001:2008.
We take great pride in our Quality Systems, and are commited to their continual improvement.
Define Instruments Ltd
At Define Instruments, we are committed to research, design, development, manufacture, and supply of a range of quality specialist products and
services for use in the industrial automation market.
Our aim is to manufacture and deliver quality products efficiently, in a professional and flexible environment, on time, and at the right cost
to our customers, while striving to become a world-class business.
We are Committed To:
- Developing innovative product solutions using cutting-edge technologies and the latest circuit techniques, with the ultimate aim of delivering
customer-focussed products that are a delight to use
- Promoting a quality culture across all aspects of our business, and operating to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and quality of service
- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism in every aspect of our day to day business
- Complying with the requirements of the International Quality Standard ISO 9001, and continually measuring, reviewing and developing the
performance, policies and procedures of our Quality Management System
- Building strong partnerships with our distributors, in order to clearly understand and meet their needs
- Ensuring that our products comply with relevant international standards, codes and regulatory requirements
- Adopting an attitude of continual improvement, with a focus on meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Encouraging our employees to take individual responsibility for their role in the process of meeting our customer needs, and continually
improving what they do
Specific measurable outcomes will be set annually, and reviewed and updated as the objectives develop, to ensure that we are meeting the aims set
out in our Quality Policy.
Quality Policy (20140219), 09-May-2016 | (61 KB)